Monday, February 1, 2010

KRK Assembly Team

I have been wanting to put up this entry, but have been awfully busy, but today, I got the opportunity to snap this photo and can't wait to put it up on the blog.

We are proud to have a group of dedicated and dependable school prefects in our KRK family, who without fail, handle our weekly grand assembly successfully.

Our assembly team. From left: Wan Mohamad Arif, Addeen, Ainaizzati and Firdaus.

Not forgetting, we also have Malini, who always conduct the assembly in English during the second week of every month. I have also seen Hazimah, getting herself involve in handling the assembly. I might have missed out a few others; my apology for that. Please remind me if I have missed out anyone's name here. I am in the midst of putting up several other photos and will be coming up very soon.

Congratulations to all who have done great job in handling the school's weekly grand assembly. I am proud of you!


CIKGU ZAKIAH

No comments: