Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My nightmare...

One of my worst nightmare has just begun. My dad passed away. I can't believe it! Imagine how you'll feel looking at your own father lying inside the coffin, motionless. Or maybe tell your relatives you're fine even though you're not. Or maybe, send your father to the crematory. Worse, watch your father's coffin being pushed into the furnace and the furnace's door shut then the fire blazes in such anger. It hurts, seriously. My heart is like being trampled on by a million feet and being stabbed by a gazillion knifes. I'll be fine, don't you guys worry. Dad, all I can say is, I miss you. I want to see you again. We'll meet again-someday.

Sincerely,
TAN JING XIAN.

1 comment:

KRK SMK Kulai Besar said...

My condolences to you and your family, Jing Xian...