Friday, July 10, 2009

Next day...

Well, it's a Friday. I'm not going to say "Thank god it's Friday". I still have co-curriculum activities tomorrow. Looking forward to see some of my long-lost members. Well, school is OK to me for this morning. I laughed like alot today because I feel that I should set my grief aside and look on the brighter side. I'm with my usual pals, Abby and Fauziana. They make me feel that everything's alright although my world is still in grey. Seriously, I like to be with them because they never fail to make me smile. Fauziana offer me some omelletes during recess. It was so nice of her to offer me some of it so I accepted it. I thought that it was great because it's since a long time since I had omelletes. I was glad that I did quite well in my history test that's held after recess. Phew...finally! Well, things didn't go too well for some of my friends though... Anyway, I wish them the best for everything they do. We did an experiment in the Science Laboratory during our Science period. It has something to do with all these 'solubility' things. There's such a din all over the place like everybody was scrambling to get their apparatus and materials. Well, what to say-I joined the din! I was going gaga too with everyone! *chuckles* Oh well, it's time for me to end this passage. Thanks for reading!

Lots of love,
TAN JING XIAN

No comments: